- Enrolling Medicaid eligible individuals to receive home care services.
- Liaison between the agency, insurance plan, and patients.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers and insurance representatives.
- Assist in scheduling all state and nurse assessments before the deadline.
- Proactively resolve, manage, communicate, and address matters related to patients and/or caregivers.
- Send and receive documents via fax and email.
- Ensure a seamless, complete and effective enrollment process for all prospective clients.
- Manage the referral process from initiation through admission and start of care.
- Obtain forms and demographics from patients, doctors, or insurance providers.
- Support and partner with the marketing team in the enrollment process.
- Follow up with insurance and patients to schedule assessments.